第165章(1 / 7)

投票推荐 加入书签 留言反馈

  (或你专注时如何抿起红唇)

  i would have known what i was living for all along.(我已知道我永生所求)

  what i’ve been living for.(我存在的理由)

  your love is my turning page,(你的爱是我生命中新的一页)

  where only the sweetest words remain.(字字都是最甜蜜的词语)

  every kiss is a cursive line,(每一个吻都成为挥洒的草体)

  every touch is a redefining phrase.(每一次碰触都重新诠释了乐句)

  i surrender who i’ve been for who you are,(过往的我拜倒在你之下)

  for nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.

  (没什么能比你脆弱的心更令我更坚强)

  if i had only felt how it feels to be yours,(如果我能感知成为你的人会如何)

  though we’re tethered to the story we must tell,

  (即使,我们注定要成为一个传奇)

  when i saw you, well, i knew we’d tell it well.

  (在我遇到你时,我已明白生命会变得精彩)
↑返回顶部↑

章节目录